SELF-CARE UPDATE & WEEK REFLECTION

by - 9:26 PM





Saturday mornings can be two ways, either a lovely one with coffee and your favorite breakfast while netflix on the screen or the one I had today, late and worrying about the future and the present choices that take me further away from a better life.  You see, it is scary to face the day when you have to search from 20,000 job offers that are not even meant for your field and expect someone to like you enough and call back.

How's health? Bad, bad choices were made. The Whole 30 beginning was messed up and well, they say there are no chances so, gotta start from the very first day again.At least the flu is now out of my system! Hooray for that! Guess the Nutella will take a bit longer to do so...

Haircut day too, because why not? Besides the only one to judge me for real might be my boyfriend if I ever get a bad haircut and hopefully this time he likes it as much as I think I do.  And huge thanks to him for showing me this:


Related image
Watched a few with him and I became obsessed, plot is amazing, everything is on point! 

Moisturizing? Ehem, let's say it is definitely improving but still not at its best, the weather has been cold as ever and truly, after a midnight shower, all I wanna do is get dressed and cuddle my ten thousand covers to get warm so, an apology to my skin for suffering dehydration on the past week. 

Organization? Laundry days kill my system, ok no, I don't really have a system but, every single time there is fresh laundry my energy goes down and I simply postpone the folding and arranging of the clothes until it is really needed. Sunday will be the day. I promise. 

Logging off for the day  to do the last chores of this lovely and incredibly lazy Saturday~



Until another time

Mexican Cherry 


You May Also Like

0 comments