COMMING UP

by - 10:39 PM

Hey, it is Mexican Cherry ~ Alive and already inspired to keep slaying...

Tiny update on how things are rolling these days and also an explanation for the lack of content a.k.a The Drought. 


Gonna keep this simple, really. My hardest, longest, complicated and terrifying exam already occurred and still waiting for results, gonna get em on December 6. Wish me luck! Hopefully I passed with a nice score (really praying for that).

Love has been floating in my air! Sincerely, between the exam, the study sessions that bae cheered and lightened for me and plenty coffees and dates, my schedule became a blob that focused solely on that. LOVED IT!

Creatively, must say inspiration knocked on my door again, feeling like creating what I truly want and how I want it. Today was the last day to work for school or projects and from now on the theme has been scheduled.

- Gotta workout a looooooooooooooooooooot since my lack of discipline kinda ruined the plan of being hot as on prom, now I gotta look decent and healthy enough.
- Read all I wanted but couldn't
-Paint! Love my watercolours and miss them so much
- Regain my guitar skills
- Boost this lovely blog and give it a deserved makeover.


A plus of it is that I will be introducing way more personal content, but this time a visual one. 

Still loving two bloggers/vloggers/queenswhoslay, and both are Rachel's except for their lastname...will discuss that later I promise.


So, love...burnout, creativity and fitness. That clearly visualizes december's take of events and the upcomming surprises, btw bae if you're reading this I love you so much, you are my rock S2 



- Until another encounter-


Yours truly,

Mexican Cherry 
🍒🍒🍒

You May Also Like

0 comments