CHANGE OF PLANS

by - 11:50 PM

Currently, life is a mix of emotions. 




Normally a quiet ambiance that perfectly displays content and satisfaction with the overall picture that I created for the present. A now graduated Mexican Cherry that writes on her bed on December 17th wondering what's next. 

This blog came to my mind since it is the place I opened for myself to explore creativity, mostly writing with freedom, but now it is going to serve a different purpose. If you haven't asked yourself what I'm about to express, bless you! ... - These days I feel freedom, no more attachments or pressure over what to wear, how to act or even how to style my hair. I am done with expectations, they were murdered over a simple number two weeks ago. 

Today I ask myself... WHO AM I?  

These days everyone and everything dictates pretty much everything around you, it could reach your inner experience, your own perception over the most important in your life: Yourself. 

With this said, the content here will reflect even more personal thoughts, over a journey of reflection and discovery that will hopefully help me unmask my true and purest self. 

Until another time. 


Mexican Cherry 




You May Also Like

0 comments