Is real life aesthetically pleasing?

by - 2:06 AM

Bloggers, influencers, celebrities, brands...a lot of actors in this scenario we call world are constantly releasing material in a VISUAL format. It has a purpose of course, but as I have observed in my short 22 years of living, sometimes our Sunday afternoons do not look like a monochromatic pictorial that is VOGUE worthy. 

In order to explore creativity a bit more, in November/December I took plenty photos (sort of because of the app used) to document more about my daily life, knowing I'll be thankful in 5-10 years, when memories flood my brain and pictures become key in telling a story. 




To be honest I lack editing skills, so the use of photoshop is not the best and I also lack equipment other than my phone's camera, which is why there was almost a research conducted to find the best app to take gorgeous photos. My idea is to keep them the most vintage and weird not iphone quality, which means everything but your always perfect influencer HQ photo taken with the latest iphone, since I am just a normal cherry, this has to be kept normal, true to myself and oh my loves, I am really not skilled to take that kind of photos. 

Back to the question, my life is average you could say, with a tint of calm, the elements of my surroundings all mixed and not in any coordinated palette, my style still undiscovered, trying to express the best of the day. Could an average cherry be aesthetically pleasing? 

Well, it depends of your aesthetic doesn't it? For this, I wanted to take more photos to remember in the future but with a twist, try to take photos that are cute of the most mundane moments, because damn those are sometimes the ones we forget and are actually what truly conducts our everyday life. In order to keep this short and more visual, here are my daily life attempts of showing a different aesthetic, the aesthetic of the average life~


Reading too much, enjoying a morning of study and came across with a newspaper, of course paired to one of my favorite pen's.



Green wall of nature my house is lucky to have




Binge of emotion, stress and overwhelming coped with chocolate bunnies




Next to my desk, there are pictures that change frequently, still love some pink dramatic flowers




- Waiting for the ''bus'', running late to uni







Until another time
Mexican Cherry
                                                                          🍒🍒🍒



You May Also Like

0 comments