F.R.E.S & H.

by - 5:44 AM


🍒

365 So Fresh




Another Monday and another visual stimulation. This time inspired by music and the heat of life, you see Lemonade right there? Actually that is the happy/psycho side of Beyonce's Hold Up, and it is AMAZING, one of my favorite songs from the album and I must confess there is sometimes a feeling of understanding, regarding the script of the video and the enchanting yet dramatic lyrics. 

Another inspo this week is literally the title of this entry, confession: I like kpop, maybe a bit too much. 

So the upper right image is actually Hyuna for the Triple H project, not entirely in love with it, but the hook is so addictive, along with the MV, you get this freedom feeling, exactly how I wanna portray my energy today and in the upcomming days. All cool, all fresh...365 of days. 

Colors popped in my vision and let me tell you this moodboard combines multiple feelings, happy, angry (thx B), sad, but most of all free. 

You May Also Like

0 comments