MINIMALIST

by - 1:22 AM




This Monday Moodboard is simple as it can be, inspired by nothing and everything at the same time. One word: POWER


Disclaimer: I wish I had more elaboration to the evoking pieces, but at the same time, hope you enjoy as much as I do the fact that simplicity and basic skills can also shine and be useful in this very chaotic world 


From the inside voice telling you to conquer the day, the time spent in preparation, study, work and even your man giving you strength the way no one else can! 

Hugh Heffner & Miranda Priestly, real and fake icons of what I love, sincerely both are role models, inspiring me to work harder and always chose what I love. I had to feature them at least once in this blog, believe me they will pop up a lot more in different topics! 

To be honest, it was inspired by a song that is not alike the concept, but stucked in my head all weekend. So, here it is, the muse and jam of the rainy day. Again, it might not seem the moodboard above comes from this lyrics, but somehow these words inspired the theme. Btw gotta love some Soko mood once in a while right? 



It's raining outside- Soko 

 




You May Also Like

0 comments