Rainy Thursday Moodboard

by - 8:01 PM

Today's inspirational moodboard came from the rainy morning that woke me up realizing I was gonna get wet on my commute, but also that my coffee would taste amazing!





Often I get to be inspired by nature and even though today's nature was a bit wild with pouring rain that wet my sneackers and part of my jeans, I must say it was beautiful. The scene of people waiting for public transport to get to work always makes me feel like we are in New York waiting for the subway & I don't know why but it truly makes my heart content and reminiscing over a place I've never been in. 

This thursday is a day to work and treat yourself at the same time, if you get the chance to work from home, cuddle under a warm cozy blanket and indulge over a yummy meal that brings warmth~ 

Cherry has been missing her partner in crime, her loved one who's currently enjoying the opposite of my inspiration scenario actually, but also taking this time to reflect on the future, wondering about the upcomming adventures that await her. She is also dieting real hard, which means sticking to the meal plan with no cheating at all, attending a daily workout with her personal trainer and also dancing her stress out with zumba at the gym, which sometimes makes her feel uncomfortable if not wearing the propper bra!

Inspiration in the office tends to be music for me (if not my partner) and this morning, since lonely and kinda wet, I remembered Tayeon had a great song for the moment, missing my love and looking at the rain from the window, not that emotional in my case, but truly alike! So i searched over Spotify: Taeyeon Rain... and it popped up! Turns out Taeyeon is quite popular over Spotify! So I clicked and listened to her album for about an hour while working on my usual media report. 

To be honest one of my favorite korean soloists is Taeyeon, she is by far one of the best vocalists in k-pop, has a lot of technique, control and mostly knows how to bring emotion through her voice, something that lots lack from their performance. Since SNSD made their comeback it was also a quick thought to remember Taeyeon among every other ballad singer that sings about rain. 

비가 오면 내리는 기억에
(When it rains, the memories fall down) 




So let's stay cozy and warm, body, mind and heart altogether, enjoying the day however we really want to! Cherry surely will! ~ 


Until inspiration hits us again 



Credits: 

  • Autumn book with cozy blanket and leafs by leave-me-colourless, you can find it HERE.
  • New York man walking through a gorgeous smoky street by Autumncozy.
  • Girl with CHANEL & Taeyeon edit ... to be honest I lost the actual link of those but if you happen to know who to credit please let me know!  


🍒🍒🍒

You May Also Like

0 comments