THE NEW APPROACH

by - 12:23 PM

Oh hello there! It has been a while since we meet and I am glad to tell you something unexplainable happened and the future of the blog has gone another way.





What? How?


Well, you know when out of nowhere you remember something or get an answer as a mental pop-up? Pretty much like that! and because of self knowledge practiced this year, it has come to Mexican Cherry a way to express one of her passions and a helpful insight that could advice or recommend others that are looking for items or services and want an actual human being that has tried and experienced them.

And the most important part of this is that at least as a customer I have experienced many encounters with reviews, haven't we all? But, it seems the most popular or recent products take over the forums and sometimes it is hard to find a review of a more common item or one that has been on the market for years and might not be trendy now, yet it still is a part of the day to day life.

Another fact that took me in this changing direction was that I realized the amount of products I purchase over the years is a bit out of control and no, believe me, I am definitely not a hoarder~  The reality is that I am like any other 23 year old that sometimes walks through a shop and has this burning curiosity to try on products for the sake of discovering new things.  I just love it!

After using them, usually there are recommendations made to accquaintances, and this time I want to be able to share with you my experience and honest review of a variety of items I'm sure you have seen, thought about or have been wanting to try!  


Do you have a product you want me to review? An idea of a service, movie, book or even an album to try? No fear and let's do this together, leave your suggestion below. 💗

Come on this journey with me,





Mexican Cherry  
🍒🍒🍒








*Special thanks for Moose Photos for the gorgeous polish shot* 

You May Also Like

0 comments