LAST YEAR -2017-

by - 5:08 PM


As we reached the final days of 2017, many thoughts pass through my mind. While playing videogames yesterday and listening to Björk's album Vulnicura, it seemed the old feelings that made me understand the story of it were just an old passage of life, one that is now out of date. This memories marked my life, let's remember 2015 and 2016 got together and punched me in my lowest, leaving me trembling on the floor and sobbing each second, while this year (without a couple of these past few days), was kind and opened the doors of pure happiness again. 






I must thank certain individuals for letting me live a life full of joy and excitement, mostly my one and only rock, my 첫사랑 .

Dear,

If you ever read this, I want you to know that you were the only constant this year that I could rely on. Reaching my highest and my lowest, you were always there to support me and cheer on me while I tried to overcome plenty of obstacles. I'll be here for you, always...

Ever thine, ever mine, ever ours


I could say there were characters that played an important role in this years play, and although they are always in my memory, that is what they are now...just a memory. Wish I could change some relationship outcomes but, in the end let's leave the past where it belongs and not base our current behaviour and feelings on it, with a few exceptions of happy memories of course~ It is not about forgetting, it is letting it be, whatever happened has a time and a certain circumstance surrounding the event, and even though we cannot pretend the past doesn't exist (and we shouldn't), we can grow and accept life, because life itself is a wonderful random play that throws weird acts and climaxes infinite times 💕

So, even though 2017 was something to remember and reflex on, this one is going to be a weirder one, since there is not a guideline to tell me where to step, how to go and more important...WHERE?


Let happiness knock on your door and take it down, let it stay and cuddle you to the warmest days ever, not looking back to any bad ~



No matter what happens, guess the only way is forward, but please, stay true to yourself, because this world screams us to be uniform, all the same and just followers. Last year, love taught me a lot. Love yourself, that is the main and most important thing ever...

Just like the moodboard above, my body could grasp love, sexiness, understanding, freedom...I worked plenty and never stopped for a day last year. Every single day I woke up wanting to live. A lot of those locks that were stopping me from having a wonderful romance story were faced, a lot of restrains were burned to never come back, a lot of tears was no longer in the daily roll up that contained life.








You May Also Like

0 comments