HEALTH : THE WHOLE 30 :

by - 3:07 PM




After watching Rachel Nguyen's WHAT I EAT IN A WEEK video, my mind started to wander on dieting, yes, I diet sometimes but every single one there is a point in which I comply to others, wether is an outing with friends or my mother's favorite recipe, falling off track is pretty easy. Today, after a tiny binge on Nutella spreaded on white bread an alarm popped and told me it was time to reset.

Job hunting, exercising, worrying over the future seems like enough already, but Rachel made it look so pretty and elegant to reset yourself and eat clean, just giving the body good food for only 30 days.

Researching, it seems pretty easy, the program has it's on website "Whole 30", where they explain everything beforehand and here you can check the banned food: Download Whole 30 official rules.

So hey! Time to go ahead and work hard for myself only, hoping I'm strong enough to order green tea instead of a nice hot chocolate, but I do want to clean my body and see what this healthy clean changes do for my overall health. Sure, it will be hard, but in the end WORTH IT! Besides, one of the rules is to stay off the scale so, today I weighed myself and it will be the last time until 30 days pass.

Wish me luck



Until another time

Mexican Cherry

You May Also Like

0 comments